| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zante/ Zakinthos in May is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 13:43 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Zante/ Zakinthos May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Zante/ Zakinthos:
- Florina, Macedonia, Greece - 342.3 kms (212.7 miles) N
- Larissa, Greece - 248.3 kms (154.3 miles) NNE
- Skiros Island, Greece - 342 kms (212.5 miles) ENE
- Lamia, Greece - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) NE
- Patras, Greece - 93.2 kms (57.9 miles) NE
- Athens, Greece - 249.1 kms (154.8 miles) E
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) E
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 136 kms (84.5 miles) E
- Kalamata, Greece - 125.9 kms (78.2 miles) SE
- Methoni, Greece - 125.1 kms (77.7 miles) SE
- Milos, Greece - 336.3 kms (209 miles) ESE
- Kythira Island, Greece - 250.2 kms (155.4 miles) SE